A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Tran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tran has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Tran DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda Tran practice?
- Dr. Linda Tran has 5 office locations.
Dr. Linda Tran practices Family Medicine near La Mirada, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See La Mirada Primary Care Doctors.