A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Trapkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trapkin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Trapkin, DO, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trapkin graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Trapkin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Jean Trapkin DO and MD is a female Pathologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Linda J. Trapkin practice?
- Dr. Linda Trapkin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Linda Trapkin practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Port Chester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syracuse, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See Port Chester Pathologists.