Dr. Linda Tseng-Ong Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Linda Tseng-Ong?

Patient

Posted on March 10th, 2014

I agree with the rating above. This lady has no social/bed side manner skills. Not only that she rarely is in practice to see her neurophysiology patients. I think she just holds this title on her profile to make herself look good in which I feel she is not the best practitioner and may only be book smart in order to pass medical school. Her practice at the valley Arrhytmia regional center is run almost like a farm. Not only does the medical business have no standards of "minimum wages" they are so cheap that they allot a budget of $100/month for their family to buy groceries when they generate $millions in their cardiophysiology practice. They are such greedy people that expect more from their employees at such low wages. I am happy to say that I am becoming a professional health practitioner myself, and at least will have the proper patient care skills to provide quality health care.

Substandard Care

Posted on March 19th, 2010

I waited over a year to rate this doctor (almost two years) because I wanted my son's health to improve, no thanks to her in the least bit. She was harsh, cold and most of all she placed a huge responsibility upon new parents of a child with epilepsy. When we had the first meeting, my husband and I decided to let her know about the minimal info we had re: meds for children with epilepsy. Thus her tactic to cover her butt was to show us a list of meds for epilepsy and their side effects and ask us ( which we had nooo medical education) to chose medication for our son who had just had his second seizure. Neither did she even think to tell us what to expect with this disease, how to respond, nor did she think may be I should provide them with a support group, b/c hey this may be a hard process for them, nope. Not at all. My husband and I left the office dismayed, hurt, scared and confused. I would strongly recommend not to use this pediatric neurologist. Oh yeah the office is stifling, and not inviting for children at all. I had to bring in toys for my son while we were waiting. She also forgot to mention some possible pre symptoms, such as slurring words, lack of balance, blinking of the eyes. Yeah, my husband and I were to say the least completely at a loss for words when we left. But on another note, today, my son is healthy and seizure free- nine months. He will never have another one. Thanx to a doctor in Ecuador. He used non invasive procedure and with in three and half months of treatments, my son has returned to his normal little self.

Posted on August 9th, 2015