A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Vachon is Excellent. Dr. Vachon has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Vachon, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vachon graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Vachon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospitals
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vachon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Linda Vachon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda A. Vachon practice?
Dr. Linda Vachon practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Radiologists and Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linette Vachon, Dr. Melanie Vachon, Dr. Melisa Vachon, Dr. Malinda Vachon, Dr. Lyn Vachon, Dr. Lynda Vachon, Dr. Missy Vachon, Dr. Lynn Vachon