Dr. Linda Vahdat Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Linda Vahdat?

April 6th, 2016

Unprofessional

Linda Vahdat is quite the communicator. She told us all the terrible things that can happen to a cancer patient - where it can travel, how it can feel, the ways you can die and how fast (we hadn't asked for this) - and at the end of her litany, Linda Vahdat looked me in the eye and smilingly explained how I could not be cured. The place itself is like a wonky machine - they are willing to puncture and re-puncture an already exhausted patient, do the same tests again, and add some experiments to keep their grant money flowing. I was shocked - and scarred - by the machine-gun barrage of verbal abuse, pass-agg and scare tactics, and how the office, without warning, scheduled (unnecessary) re-tests without informing us. Not wishing to be in the hands of a tormentor, I searched for another oncologist. Reader, I found one - who has helped me to a full remission.

March 30th, 2016

Horrible doctor. Incompetent. Run away from her. Spoke bad about other doctors.

April 6th, 2015

Absolutely the BEST at managing cancer: diagnosis, treatment, management. Has a Fantastic team of referral Doctors: Radiology, Surgery, Diagnostics. So happy to have Dr. Vahdat on my side against Cancer!

March 11th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Vahdat and her medical team to take part in the T.M. trial Weil Cornell offered me. I am currently a stage IV breast cancer patient and intend on staying this way for a very, very long time! I believe the protocol I have been following through Dr. Vahdat has kept me stable. The staff, nurses and also the P.A. have all been wonderful to me each and every time I walk in trough the door (or, more accurately, through the elevator doors!) I would recommend this team to anyone looking for continuing, compassionate and cutting edge care.

March 10th, 2014

Dr. Vahdat Changed My Life

I have been Dr. Vahdat's patient since 2000, when I was first diagnosed with breast cancer. She counseled me on the pros and cons of chemotherapy (I was node negative), which I elected to undergo. She is highly knowledgeable and extraordinarily smart. Equally important, she carefully listens to her patient's issues and the challenges they face and then offers realistic solutions. Dr. Vahdat is kind and genuine. She changed my life and I am most fortunate to have found her.

September 27th, 2013

I have been Dr. Vahdats patient since my first breast cancer diagnosis in 2001. She and her team have worked hard to keep me healthy. She encouraged me to have gene testing (which revealed my BRACA gene),and encouraged me to take preventative steps.It is because of her close monitoring of me that my SECOND breast cancer was discovered at an early stage in 2010 and that I am now cancer free.

May 9th, 2012

terrible onchologist

My mother was diagnosed with Breast cancer in 2011. She first saw Dr. Oratz and then went to Dr. Vahdat. My mother was in the hospital, dying, because the lesions in her liver from the cancer were over taking her body, and her doctor, Dr. Vahdat, did not call once to see how her patient was doing. We recieved a call AFTER she died. She disgusts me.

November 16th, 2009