A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Vargas is Excellent. Dr. Vargas has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Vargas, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Corneal Diseases and Glaucoma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vargas graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Vargas has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Seton Northwest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vargas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Linda Vargas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda Vargas practice?
Dr. Linda Vargas practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Belinda Vargas, Dr. Lindy Vargas, Dr. Linette Vargas, Dr. Linnie Vargas, Dr. Lissa Vargas, Dr. Lyn Vargas, Dr. Lynda Vargas, Dr. Lynette Vargas