Ophthalmologist
Video profile

Aug 16th, 2012

I was a little surprised to see the slightly lower scores for bedside manner. Dr. Vargas takes as much time as you need, explains as much as you need/want to know, and she is very friendly and caring. As for her skills, she eventually did my cataract surgery and I always had the fullest confidence at all phases of the process. I have been going to her for several years now, and would not consider going anywhere else. Finally, her staff is very friendly. They made a mistake once in filing/billing, but fixed it soon thereafter with apologies.

|  Lasik  |  show details
Nov 17th, 2011

Dr. Vargas did a great job with the surgery and you couldn't beat the price.

Sep 21st, 2011

Great doctor!

Aug 3rd, 2011

Dr. Linda Vargas is a great doctor I have nothing but good things to say about her. Her nurses are very polite and efficient. I highly recommend her and her staff. The wait is not bad at all.

Jul 22nd, 2011

I have had nothing but pleasant visits to Dr. Vargas. The staff is always courteous and friendly. I don't feel as though I am 'bothering' them when I go for a visit. Dr. Vargas is always attentive to my questions, as I have a lot because my dad lost his sight due to glaucoma. I am very pleased with the level of care that I receive.

|  SENIOR CITIZEN EYE CARE  |  show details
by Oralia Mora on Sep 2nd, 2010

FOUND THIS DOCTOR IN THE PHYSICIANS HEALTH CHOICE BOOKLET. MY CHOICE TURNED OUT TO NOT BE SO GOOD. I RECEIVED POOR SERVICE AND MY PROBLEM WAS MIS-DIAGNOSED. THE STAFF IS NOT PROFESSIONAL AT ALL. THIS DOCTOR IS NOT COMPASSIONATE OR PATIENT AT ALL. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR TO ANYONE.