Aug 16th, 2012

I was a little surprised to see the slightly lower scores for bedside manner. Dr. Vargas takes as much time as you need, explains as much as you need/want to know, and she is very friendly and caring. As for her skills, she eventually did my cataract surgery and I always had the fullest confidence at all phases of the process. I have been going to her for several years now, and would not consider going anywhere else. Finally, her staff is very friendly. They made a mistake once in filing/billing, but fixed it soon thereafter with apologies.

Lasik show details Lasik
Nov 17th, 2011

Dr. Vargas did a great job with the surgery and you couldn't beat the price.

Sep 21st, 2011

Great doctor!

Aug 3rd, 2011

Dr. Linda Vargas is a great doctor I have nothing but good things to say about her. Her nurses are very polite and efficient. I highly recommend her and her staff. The wait is not bad at all.

Jul 22nd, 2011

I have had nothing but pleasant visits to Dr. Vargas. The staff is always courteous and friendly. I don't feel as though I am 'bothering' them when I go for a visit. Dr. Vargas is always attentive to my questions, as I have a lot because my dad lost his sight due to glaucoma. I am very pleased with the level of care that I receive.

SENIOR CITIZEN EYE CARE show details SENIOR CITIZEN EYE CARE
by Oralia Mora on Sep 2nd, 2010

FOUND THIS DOCTOR IN THE PHYSICIANS HEALTH CHOICE BOOKLET. MY CHOICE TURNED OUT TO NOT BE SO GOOD. I RECEIVED POOR SERVICE AND MY PROBLEM WAS MIS-DIAGNOSED. THE STAFF IS NOT PROFESSIONAL AT ALL. THIS DOCTOR IS NOT COMPASSIONATE OR PATIENT AT ALL. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR TO ANYONE.