Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Linda Veneman
Dr. Linda Veneman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bakersfield, CA. She has 40 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology, Cytopathology, Rheumatology, Internal Medicine and Clinical Pathology. Dr. Veneman is affiliated with Sutter Tracy Community Hospital, Memorial Medical Center Modesto and St Rose Dominican Hospital Siena Camp. She speaks English.
Dr. Linda Veneman has the following 5 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Similar to what pathologists do, cytopathologists analyze specimens in a lab to help your doctor diagnose your condition. However, cytopathologists primarily analyze cells from tissues, tumors and lesions in order to detect disease, whereas pathologists...
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Clinical Pathology
If you’ve ever provided a urine or blood sample, you’ve worked with a clinical pathologist — you probably just didn’t know it. They work behind the scenes in laboratories to examine bodily fluid specimens and detect substances or diseases....
Dr. Linda Veneman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bakersfield, CA.
Dr. Nadim Sarkies
Bakersfield, CA 0.01 mi35
Dr. Alpha Anders
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Bakersfield, CA 0.01 mi37
Dr. Matab Singh
Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Bakersfield, CA 0.01 mi11