A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Verkruyse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Verkruyse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verkruyse
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Verkruyse Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Verkruyse, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Verkruyse graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Verkruyse has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Anne Verkruyse MD and PHD is a female Hematologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Linda A. Verkruyse practice?
- Dr. Linda Verkruyse has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Verkruyse practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Hematologists and Arlington Oncologists.