A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Verkruyse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Verkruyse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verkruyse
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Verkruyse Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Verkruyse, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Verkruyse graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Verkruyse has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Anne Verkruyse MD and PHD is a female Hematologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Linda A. Verkruyse practice?
- Dr. Linda Verkruyse has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Verkruyse practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Hematologists and Arlington Oncologists.