A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Verkruyse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Verkruyse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Verkruyse, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Verkruyse graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Verkruyse has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Anne Verkruyse MD and PHD is a female Hematologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Linda A. Verkruyse practice?
- Dr. Linda Verkruyse has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Verkruyse practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Hematologists and Arlington Oncologists.