by Dub Terry on Dec 28th, 2015

Dr Verkruyse has spent quality time with me to cure me of cancer. She is a caring and dauntless physician who makes sure I get the best medical care available to anyone.

Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia show details Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
by Judy Ltham on Mar 20th, 2014

Dr. Verkruyse is a jewel! She has a kind and patient bedside manner. She is loving and caring and I feel that she takes her responsibility as an oncologist seriously. I have been her patient for 8 years and I highly recommend her. She has spent much more time with me soothing my concerns, alarms and fears. She is a great teacher and she holds me accountable in holding up my end of the treatment.

Bad Bedside Manner show details Bad Bedside Manner
Feb 6th, 2012

This doctor does not go the extra mile to ensure that the WHOLE person is cared for during the worst time of life when facing a terminal illness. The staff is rude and short when trying to reach the doctor or make appointments. I would not recommend her for a terminal illness as she is very detached and cold! She is unable to connect on a holistic level. I am changing doctors

Dr not bad, office staff is TERRIBLE show details Dr not bad, office staff is TERRIBLE
Jan 4th, 2011

Especcially her nurse Melissa. I have never seen such an uncaring nurse. Holy cow she is awful ( Melissa). I'm sure I can find a good doctor with a good nurse.

Breast Cancer Patient show details Breast Cancer Patient
by Tonya on Dec 29th, 2009

Dr. Verkruyse is wonderful. She is truly a genuine soul. Her genuiness helped me through one of the most difficult time in my life after my diagnosis. Her knowledge and experience was crucial in my success at battling this disease. I love her. I would recommend her to anyone who is wanting to be ushered through this unwanted process. She is great!

A physican who cares show details A physican who cares
Oct 18th, 2008

She always takes the time to let you know what is going on with your case.