A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elvia Villarreal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elvia Villarreal is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Villarreal graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Villarreal has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Villarreal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elvia L. Villarreal practice?
Dr. Elvia Villarreal practices Internal Medicine near Edinburg, TX.
See Edinburg Internists.