A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elvia Villarreal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elvia Villarreal is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Villarreal graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Villarreal has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Edinburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elvia Linda Villarreal MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elvia L. Villarreal practice?
- Dr. Elvia Villarreal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elvia Villarreal practices Internal Medicine near Edinburg, TX.
See Edinburg Internists.