A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Warner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Warner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Warner graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Warner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Marie Warner DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda M. Warner practice?
- Dr. Linda Warner has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Warner practices Family Medicine near Villa Park, CA.
See Villa Park Primary Care Doctors.