A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Warner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Warner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Warner
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Warner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Warner graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Warner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Marie Warner DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda M. Warner practice?
- Dr. Linda Warner has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Warner practices Family Medicine near Villa Park, CA.
See Villa Park Primary Care Doctors.