Family Physicians

17871 Santiago Blvd
Ste 206
Villa Park, CA 92861
714-974-1362
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
 |  show details
Feb 28th, 2014

I LOVE Dr. Warner. She is fantastic. I have received very prompt return calls. She is very interested in helping her patients. In fact, every time I have needed to get in to the office to see either Dr. Warner or Dr. Gallagher I have had no problem. Dr. Warner is the best and I highly recommend her.

|  bad attitude  |  show details
Feb 2nd, 2012

she down grade me without really knowing me,incompedent as far as returnig phone calls and issuing meds, judge me on my looks (profile)i have injuries from the military and take pain meds for it. now i am having back problem that is documented and was inform that i may need surgery i also have a MRI dvd from the surgery doc. i had a real bad flair up of my back during the schristmas holydays, ask for stronger med ( i have never been warn by any of my doctors about abusing my pain med because i dont!)she refused and after battleling with her she finnaly gave me with instruction that she wont doit again. even though the amount was not going to carrie me on till my appointment with the back doc which by the way was the wrong doctor for the surgery i may need.there is more but i dont want to really drag her name, i just need her to take her job seriuos and star showing care for me and stop profilling me without me showing to her that i may abuse the meds.