Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jul 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Warner made careful calculations with medications prescribed by her, as well as other specialists, and made decisions based on the best solution for my health issues. She takes time to listen to my concerns, and she had the answers to all my questions

Feb 28th, 2014

I LOVE Dr. Warner. She is fantastic. I have received very prompt return calls. She is very interested in helping her patients. In fact, every time I have needed to get in to the office to see either Dr. Warner or Dr. Gallagher I have had no problem. Dr. Warner is the best and I highly recommend her.

Feb 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Warner was excellent! First rate care.

Jan 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As a first time visit, I was very comfortable with Dr. Warner. She was very down to earth and made me feel comfortable. I sometimes feel like Dr's still talk to me like I am child but she made me feel my age and not awkward.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
bad attitude show details bad attitude
Feb 2nd, 2012

she down grade me without really knowing me,incompedent as far as returnig phone calls and issuing meds, judge me on my looks (profile)i have injuries from the military and take pain meds for it. now i am having back problem that is documented and was inform that i may need surgery i also have a MRI dvd from the surgery doc. i had a real bad flair up of my back during the schristmas holydays, ask for stronger med ( i have never been warn by any of my doctors about abusing my pain med because i dont!)she refused and after battleling with her she finnaly gave me with instruction that she wont doit again. even though the amount was not going to carrie me on till my appointment with the back doc which by the way was the wrong doctor for the surgery i may need.there is more but i dont want to really drag her name, i just need her to take her job seriuos and star showing care for me and stop profilling me without me showing to her that i may abuse the meds.