Dr. Linda Welder MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

June 19th, 2015
In 32 years of practice she should have bedside maner down better
Went to her for gallbladder removal. Did not explain much, In and out in less than 10 min for initial visit. Office staff took history but no vitals. No weight was taken, blood pressure etc. At hospital she did not come back and check on me, came back in to sign release next day, still did not check incisions. Went I went back after two weeks I was with her for about one full minute. She asked how I felt. Did not look at area of operation. When I asked why I felt so bruised she said "how do you think we got the stones out". I guess I did not think it was by sledge hammer. She has no bedside manner. I would not go to her for anything else.

February 22nd, 2012
I had my gall bladder removed laproscopically. About a month after surgery my symptoms that I had prior to surgery returned. I went back to Dr. Welder and was told I had a kidney infection and if I started feeling bad again after I finished my antibiotics to come back. Well thats what happened and when I went back she had a cat scan done which showed nothing to explain my symptoms. I asked her for an ERCP which she did not think necessary. She then put me on Bentyl which did nothing. It is now 4 months later and I am doctoring elsewhere. I wouldn't recommend her because once she does your surgery she pretty much done with her patients.

May 25th, 2011
Post op infection rate is usually higher than normal..bedside manner is not the greatest,attitude is a problem.