A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Wobeck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Wobeck, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wobeck graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Wobeck has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Wobeck MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Linda Wobeck practice?
- Dr. Linda Wobeck has 6 office locations.
Dr. Linda Wobeck practices Radiation Oncology near Macon, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Warner Robins, GA.
See Macon Radiation Oncologists.