A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Woodall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Woodall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woodall
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woodall Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Woodall, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodall graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Woodall has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Leann Oren Woodall MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Linda L. Woodall practice?
- Dr. Linda Woodall has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Woodall practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Psychiatrists.