Dr. Linda Woodall MD Patient Reviews

• Adolescent Medicine Glendale, CA

August 6th, 2015
Highly Recommended
We have seen Dr Woodall for our adolescent daughter's needs for years and feel very grateful to have found her. She is thorough, knowledgeable and we have the utmost confidence.

June 20th, 2013
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Woodall has been treating a family member for nearly 10 years. We went to her for a second opinion and she zeroed in immediately on what the problem was. She told us how she arrived at her conclusion. She thought our family member was epileptic with associated problems but not schizophrenic as misdiagnosed by Kaiser. A neurologist confirmed Dr. Woodall's diagnosis. Although medication is to some degree trial and error in neurology and psychiatry, she has been there to guide us through to the right combination. If you phone her, she will get back to you with a compassionate, honest, practicle solution. She's great!

September 19th, 2012
Super sweet, super efficient.
We spent quite some time getting the medication and dosage right. That took several visits over a few months. But now I just pick up my Rx and I'm in and out in 5 minutes. I don't attribute the short visit to unconcern for my welfare, I attribute it to her being a great doctor and knowing what to look for and how to treat it. Why keep me there longer than I have to be?

April 6th, 2012
Outstanding Psychiatrist!
Dr. Woodall is a caring, committed and thoughtful doctor. She has a realistic and positive attitude, and she has worked tirelessly to treat me and support my efforts to cope with and overcome depression and anxiety.