A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Woodbury, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodbury graduated from University of Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Woodbury has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital
- Nea Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Woodbury accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Linda Woodbury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda P. Woodbury practice?
Dr. Linda Woodbury practices Dermatology near Collierville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Heber Springs, AR and Mountain Home, AR.
See Collierville Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Belinda Woodbury, Dr. Lindy Woodbury, Dr. Linette Woodbury, Dr. Linnie Woodbury, Dr. Lissa Woodbury, Dr. Lyn Woodbury, Dr. Lynda Woodbury, Dr. Lynette Woodbury