A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Woodson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Woodson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Woodson, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Hair Removal
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodson graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Woodson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Stephens Woodson MD is a female Dermatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Linda S. Woodson practice?
- Dr. Linda Woodson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Linda Woodson practices Dermatology near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Henderson Dermatologists.