A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Yancey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Yancey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yancey
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Yancey, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Lyme Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yancey graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Yancey has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Siti Yancey MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Linda S. Yancey practice?
- Dr. Linda Yancey has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Yancey practices Infectious Disease near Katy, TX.
See Katy Infectious Disease Doctors.