A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Yancey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Yancey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yancey
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Yancey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Yancey, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Lyme Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yancey graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Yancey has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Siti Yancey MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Linda S. Yancey practice?
- Dr. Linda Yancey has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Yancey practices Infectious Disease near Katy, TX.
See Katy Infectious Disease Doctors.