A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Yancey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Yancey is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Yancey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Lyme Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yancey graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Yancey has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yancey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans