Learn more about Dr. Linda Yeatts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Yeatts, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yeatts
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yeatts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Yeatts, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeatts graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Yeatts has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian of Denton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda E Yeatts MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda E. Yeatts practice?
- Dr. Linda Yeatts has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Yeatts practices Family Medicine near Denton, TX.
See Denton Family Physicians.