A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Yeatts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Yeatts, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Yeatts, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeatts graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Yeatts has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian of Denton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Elgert Yeatts MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda E. Yeatts practice?
- Dr. Linda Yeatts has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Yeatts practices Family Medicine near Denton, TX.
See Denton Family Physicians.