A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Young, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Young, MD, PA is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda M Young MD and PA is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Linda M. Young practice?
- Dr. Linda Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Young practices Psychiatry near Doylestown, PA.
See Doylestown Psychiatrists.