Linda M Young, MD, PA
Video profile
114 N Main St
Doylestown, PA 18901
215-345-4990
Locations and availability (1)

|  Highly Recommend  |  show details
by Pam K on Jun 3rd, 2014

Dr. Young was recommended to me by a friend who has been seeing her for a few years and has a strong testimony of good results regarding her depression and anxiety. Dr. Young has a confident, reassuring demeanor and I felt immediately comfortable talking to her when we met. This is a HUGE deal for me because I don't open up to people very easily. I haven't been seeing Dr. Young very long (about 4 months) but so far I feel like every step we've made to confront my issues have been very positive. I would DEFINITELY recommend Dr. Young to anyone who asked me!

|  Easy to talk to, comprehensive evaluation.  |  show details
May 29th, 2012

She did a very detailed evaluation and asked questions no one ever asked about before. It turned out that some of my depression and anxiety were being made worse because of undiagnosed medical problems. I feel so much better now and am so glad I went to see her. My friend who referred me really did me a favor.

|  show details
Nov 26th, 2011

She really cares about her patients. I had panic attacks for years and no one else made them go away. She was the doctor that made them stop.