A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Zak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Zak is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Zak, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Extreme Infant Immaturity
Education & Awards
Dr. Zak graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Zak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Trinity Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Kraus Zak MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda K. Zak practice?
- Dr. Linda Zak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Linda Zak practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Tallahassee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Minot, ND.
See Tallahassee Pediatricians.