A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Zaleski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Zaleski, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaleski graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Zaleski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Kay Zaleski MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Linda K. Zaleski practice?
- Dr. Linda Zaleski has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Zaleski practices Anesthesiology near Danville, PA.
See Danville Anesthesiologists.