A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Parenti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Parenti, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parenti graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Parenti has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda K Parenti MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Linda K. Parenti practice?
- Dr. Linda Parenti has 4 office locations.
Dr. Linda Parenti practices Anesthesiology near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: State College, PA and Coal Township, PA.
See Danville Anesthesiologists.