Psychiatrist, Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist

by ML on Nov 10th, 2014

Had her for 4 years before she moved to Vermont...she's an excellent doctor and there is no one else like her wish she would come back to Advocates, INC. She would reply to my emails around 2-3 in the morning, she's an excellent doctor.

highly recommend show details highly recommend
Sep 8th, 2012

Dr Zamvil has been very knowledgable treating our daughter with complex mental health,behavioral and developmental issues. We are very pleased

Written with sincere appreciation...... show details Written with sincere appreciation......
May 30th, 2012

After making the difficult decision to move to Vermont, I felt sure we wouldn't ever find another doctor like the one we were leaving due to our move. Dr. Zamvil has by far exceeded our hope beyond hope in ALL ways and the difference she has made within our family is indescribable..... Literally. She cares about us, listens to our observatuins and HEARS us.... Something that hasn't been a common occurance for us.She has been soo good about offering literature on different topics and doesn't mind answering questions. Diagnosis' has been 100 percent correct in our opinion, and of second opinion doctors also. We carry a heavy load with special needs and she has NEVER hesitated. We feel very, very BLESSED to be on her professional schedule when scheduled, but also whenever we have needed her in between..... Thank You so very much to our exceptional doctor..... Written with most sincerre honesty....

Emer appointment show details Emer appointment
by Luigi Vampa on Nov 28th, 2010

Dr ZamvilWas cold & heartless, showed her true color's.No help from her at all. She did offer an appointment 8 to 9 days from the date I spoke to her.She is one doctor to stay a way from if you can help it; I not be going back ever. This is my view of Dr Zamvil