A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Zulovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Zulovich, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Zulovich, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zulovich graduated from Des Moines University. She has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda L Zulovich DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Linda L. Zulovich practice?
- Dr. Linda Zulovich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Linda Zulovich practices Psychiatry near Grove City, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hermitage, PA and Sharon, PA.
See Grove City Psychiatrists.