Learn more about Dr. Lindall Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lindall Perry, Board Certified Dermatologist and Fellow of the American Society for Mohs Surgery. is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lindall Perry, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Cutaneous Oncology
- Dermatology for all ages.
- Fraxel re:pair laser facial rejuvenation
- Laser Facial Rejuvenation
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Light Therapy (Phototherapy)
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Nevus (Hereditary Skin Malformation)
- Skin Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Perry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boone Hospital Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lindall Perry MD is a male Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, Procedural Dermatology, Pediatric Dermatology, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lindall Perry practice?
- Dr. Lindall Perry has 1 office location.
Dr. Lindall Perry practices Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, Procedural Dermatology, Pediatric Dermatology, and Surgery near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Dermatologists, Columbia Surgeons, and Columbia Pediatric Specialists.