Learn more about Dr. Lindall Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lindall Perry, Board Certified Dermatologist and Fellow of the American Society for Mohs Surgery. is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perry
Taking Control of Psoriasis Are you living with psoriasis? This guide to triggers, seasonal changes and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.Before Visiting Dr. Perry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lindall Perry, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Eczema (Eczematous Skin Diseases)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Light Therapy (Phototherapy)
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Nevus (Hereditary Skin Malformation)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Diseases
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Perry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boone Hospital Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lindall A Perry MD is a male Dermatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lindall A. Perry practice?
- Dr. Lindall Perry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lindall Perry practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Jefferson City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, MO.
See Jefferson City Dermatologists and Jefferson City Surgeons.