A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lindall Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lindall Perry, Board Certified Dermatologist and Fellow of the American Society for Mohs Surgery. is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lindall Perry, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Light Therapy (Phototherapy)
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Nevus (Hereditary Skin Malformation)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Diseases
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Perry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boone Hospital Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lindall Perry MD is a male Dermatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Lindall Perry practice?
- Dr. Lindall Perry has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lindall Perry practices Dermatology near Moberly, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, MO and Jefferson City, MO.
See Moberly Dermatologists.