A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lindara Layne Halloran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lindara Layne Halloran, Pediatrician, Pediatric Emergency Physician is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lindara Layne Halloran, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Layne Halloran graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Layne Halloran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Gwinnett Women's Pavilion
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lindara Layne Halloran MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lindara Layne Halloran practice?
- Dr. Lindara Layne Halloran has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lindara Layne Halloran practices Pediatrics near Cumming, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Lawrenceville, GA.
See Cumming Pediatricians.