Dr. Lindara Halloran Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lindara Halloran?

Great physician and practice!

Posted on May 16th, 2017

Highly recommend Dr. Halloran and ask the other physicians at Vickery Pediatrics. They take their time and you don't feel like just a number. I truly feel that there's no other practice that could give my kids better care!

She's the best Pediatrician in the world!

Posted on April 27th, 2017

I simply adore Dr. Lindara Halloran and her nurses. I have referred many friends to Dr. Halloran and Vickery Pediatrics, and they all love them as well. Any time my kids have needed to see another doctor in the practice, they have been great as well. The front office staff is always cheerful and helpful, and any time I've had any billing questions, the staff is polite and professional. I highly recommend.

Posted on November 6th, 2010

Really appreciated her professionalism and caring approach. She made us feel comfortable in very tense situation. Would recommend her to anyone!

Autism Spectrum Disorder