A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linden Dillin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linden Dillin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dillin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dillin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linden Dillin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dillin graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Dillin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Plaza Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linden Linden Dillin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Linden L. Dillin practice?
- Dr. Linden Dillin has 1 office location.
Dr. Linden Dillin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.