Learn more about Dr. Linder Wingo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linder Wingo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wingo
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Wingo Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Wingo graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wingo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linder Wingo MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Linder Wingo practice?
- Dr. Linder Wingo has 1 office location.
Dr. Linder Wingo practices Ophthalmology near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Ophthalmologists.