A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linder Wingo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linder Wingo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wingo graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wingo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linder Wingo MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Linder Wingo practice?
- Dr. Linder Wingo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linder Wingo practices Ophthalmology near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Ophthalmologists.