A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lindia Willies-Jacobo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lindia Willies-Jacobo, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Willies-Jacobo graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Willies-Jacobo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lindia J Willies-Jacobo FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lindia J. Willies-Jacobo practice?
- Dr. Lindia Willies-Jacobo has 1 office location.
Dr. Lindia Willies-Jacobo practices Pediatrics near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Pediatricians.