A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lindita Hobdari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lindita Hobdari, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lindita Hobdari, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Overweight Related Conditons
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hobdari graduated from University of Tirana - Tirana, - 1998. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Hobdari has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Hospital-Naples
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lindita Hobdari MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lindita Hobdari practice?
- Dr. Lindita Hobdari has 1 office location.
Dr. Lindita Hobdari practices Family Medicine near Naples, FL.
See Naples Primary Care Doctors.