A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lindita Hobdari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lindita Hobdari, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hobdari
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Hobdari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lindita Hobdari, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Overweight Related Conditons
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hobdari graduated from University of Tirana - Tirana, - 1998. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Hobdari has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Hospital-Naples
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lindita Hobdari MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lindita Hobdari practice?
- Dr. Lindita Hobdari has 1 office location.
Dr. Lindita Hobdari practices Family Medicine near Naples, FL.
See Naples Primary Care Doctors.