A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. L Arthur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. L Arthur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. L Arthur, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arthur graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Arthur has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arthur accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans