A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lindsay Boltan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lindsay Boltan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lindsay Boltan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boltan graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Boltan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lindsay Elizabeth Boltan MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lindsay E. Boltan practice?
- Dr. Lindsay Boltan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lindsay Boltan practices Internal Medicine near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX.
See Irving Internists.