Dr. Lindsay Brathwaite Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lindsay Brathwaite?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Lindsay Brathwaite?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 21st, 2015

Don't Go Here

The front office staff are often confused about appointments. They told me I didn't have an appointment at the time I arrive- I showed them my appointment card they had given me when the appointment was made??? then said it must be a computer error??? I had to reschedule. The doctor does not communicate issues or answer questions...just mumbles

August 17th, 2015

I was balding and hair is growing very well.

December 16th, 2014

I think he is a good doctor.

I have been seeing Dr. Braithwaite for several years now and I recommend him. I trust him.

October 18th, 2013

Misdiagnosed!

I saw this doctor in 2006 for a small circular rash on my back that would not go away. He did a skin biopsy and when it came back he told me I had a very rare, autoimmune serious skin disorder that would progressively get worse and need high powered steroid creams to try to keep it at bay. He added that people with the skin disorder eventually get a systematic autoimmune disease and I should start getting tested regularly for it. The spot went away on its own without the cream a week later but he had already convinced me that I had the disease and I became distressed. After seeing multiple doctors, I learned a couple months later that the biopsy said there was a "possibility" that I had the condition and the biopsy was actually inconclusive. He put me through all of that for nothing. I will never forget him and caution people not to go to him all the time!

November 28th, 2012

very upset !!!!

first of all I was scheduled for a Tues and then was informed that they do not see patients on Tuesday in Ocean View. I was rescheduled for a Wed at 8:15 am. I walked in the office at 8:09 am and the office was already full. There was another man there that had been scheduled also for a Tuesday. I had changed my work schedule (which was to be at work by 6:30 am) so that I could make this appointment. I think they took almost every patient prior to me .... one woman came out of the doctor's office and asked her husband if he was finished. He said "no my time is not until 9am" .. she went up to the gal at the window, whispered something came back and sat down, and I could not believe they took him next. I got up and said "I am out of here" the gal at the window said "you are up next" she had told me that once before and they called three other people in front of me. Then she asked what I'm there for??? It did not matter what I was there for I had an appointment and expected to be seen and not shuffled aside as if I did not count!!!!!! Your office has lost my business for now and in the future. I better not get billed for this visit either!!!!

November 28th, 2012

THIS MAN ISN'T A DOCTOR IN MY BOOK

THIS PERSON WHO IS WHAT HE CALLS A DERMATOPATHOLOGIST IS THE WORSE DOCTOR I'VE HAVE SEEN IN MY LIFE. STAFF IS NOT PROFESSIONAL, HE IS BY FAR WITHOUT ANY ONE ON ONE DISCUSSION WITH YOU ABOUT WHAT CAN BE A VERY SERIOUS CONDITION. I'M WARNING ANYONE WHO READS THESE RATINGS, PLEASE SEEK HELP SOMEWHERE ILSE. I NOW HAVE A MASSIVE SCARE AND STILL AM NOT SURE WHAT HE DID OTHER THEN CUT ME DUE TO THE RESULTS FROM HIS STAFF AND LAB??

September 11th, 2012

Love this doctor!!

My entire family gets treated by this doctor. Me, my wife and our two kids. We trust him very much and he always clears up our skin problems. I highly recommend him. He is the most qualified dermatologist in the state of Delaware. His credentials are enviable by his rivals. Go check him out for yourself at his professional offices. You can also get accurate and complete information from his website:- www.thecenterfordermatology.net. If you want the best treatment in dermatology go see Dr. Lindsay Brathwaite.

July 24th, 2012

Dr. Braithwaite is quiet but knowledgeable.

May 22nd, 2012

Eased my mind and helped me

I saw Dr. Brathwaite recently and I was very pleased with the office visit from the time I entered until the time I left. I was nervous at first because I had a few moles and my skin was blotcy and red. But, he and the staff treated me well and he told me what was wrong with me. I used what he presribed and I am happy to say that the redness and blotchiness went away. I have been to other dermatologists and this was the first time that I was cured of that skin condition. He is the best I know! Come see for yourself.

March 30th, 2012

Would not recommend.

To be fair, it has been roughly 6 years since I have seen Dr. Brathwaite (in Newark, DE) where I was a student and he was the only provider in my plan. That said, he was such an awful doctor that I remember him and his terrible bedside manner very clearly. I am not at all suprised to see an abundance of negative reviews. The only positive is that he was out sick one day and I saw his wonderful (and far more knowledgeable) PA. It was odd that his PA seemed better educated than Dr. Brathwaite. Thus, I continued to see the PA. I would avoid Dr. Brathwaite if at all possible.

March 1st, 2012

Dr. Brathwaite has been harassed and treated unfairly

l have been a patient of Dr. Brathwaite since 2007. I also know of other patients that have allowed him to treat them for many years. He discovered skin cancers on my skin that my previous doctor missed. I trust him a lot. He is quiet and a bit soft spoken, but who cares about that when he is excellent at what he does.His office has always been clean and professional looking. Frankly I am sad and confused by all the negative press he got. I like the website thecenterfordermatology.netI like him but go see him for yourself.

November 15th, 2011

Dr. Brathwaite has been the BEST dermatologist in Dover! I would highly recommend him and his practice!