A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lindsay Castle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Castle graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Castle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Ohio Health
- Doctors Hospital Of Nelsonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lindsay Marie Castle DO is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lindsay M. Castle practice?
- Dr. Lindsay Castle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lindsay Castle practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Hospitalists and Columbus Internists.