A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lindsay Cobb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Cobb graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Cobb has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- UH Bedford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lindsay Brianne Cobb MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Lindsay B. Cobb practice?
- Dr. Lindsay Cobb has 1 office location.
Dr. Lindsay Cobb practices Anesthesiology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Anesthesiologists.