A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lindsay Eun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lindsay Eun is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Eun graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Eun has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lindsay Fields Eun MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lindsay F. Eun practice?
- Dr. Lindsay Eun has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lindsay Eun practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Arvada, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Wheat Ridge, CO.
See Arvada Obstetricians & Gynecologists.