Overall Review

4.8

November 18th, 2015
Excellent Doctor -highly recommend

January 20th, 2015
Excellent
Dr. Fitch is an excellent pediatrician. When I was pregnant with my first child I initially met with another doctor in this practice. I wasn't blown away but was going to keep this doctor because she was referred by a friend. When I delivered, Dr. Fitch was one of the doctors on rotation at the hospital and she stopped by to visit with us. From that point on we have only wanted to see Dr. Fitch! Her schedule books quick and that's cause she's awesome. I would highly recommend her. She's knowledgeable, friendly, interacts great with kids, full of resources, tips & tricks. I just can't say enough great things about her!

June 3rd, 2013
All around great doctor
I loved how she answered all my questions and have suggestions on things to try and/or books to read. She wasn't the original doctor we had choose from the practice but I was lucky enough to have her on a sick visit and after one appointment I was ready to switch to have her as my primary pediatrician. She makes being a first time mom a lot easier! I would recommend her to any friend or family looking for a new pediatrician!

December 28th, 2012
Best Pediatrician in the area!
Dr. Fitch is very prompt, with no more than a 10 minute wait. She's extremely friendly and knowledgeable. She takes the time to thoroughly examine o ...

January 31st, 2012
Great Doctor
She's absolutely amazing! Keeps up with the latest research and literature. Spends QUALILTY time and answers all questions. Goes out of her way to help and assist you!