Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Excellent show details Excellent
by JM on Jan 20th, 2015

Dr. Fitch is an excellent pediatrician. When I was pregnant with my first child I initially met with another doctor in this practice. I wasn't blown away but was going to keep this doctor because she was referred by a friend. When I delivered, Dr. Fitch was one of the doctors on rotation at the hospital and she stopped by to visit with us. From that point on we have only wanted to see Dr. Fitch! Her schedule books quick and that's cause she's awesome. I would highly recommend her. She's knowledgeable, friendly, interacts great with kids, full of resources, tips & tricks. I just can't say enough great things about her!

All around great doctor show details All around great doctor
Jun 3rd, 2013

I loved how she answered all my questions and have suggestions on things to try and/or books to read. She wasn't the original doctor we had choose from the practice but I was lucky enough to have her on a sick visit and after one appointment I was ready to switch to have her as my primary pediatrician. She makes being a first time mom a lot easier! I would recommend her to any friend or family looking for a new pediatrician!

Best Pediatrician in the area! show details Best Pediatrician in the area!
by C. R. on Dec 28th, 2012 on doctor.com

Dr. Fitch is very prompt, with no more than a 10 minute wait. She's extremely friendly and knowledgeable. She takes the time to thoroughly examine o ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Jan 31st, 2012

She's absolutely amazing! Keeps up with the latest research and literature. Spends QUALILTY time and answers all questions. Goes out of her way to help and assist you!