A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lindsay Gragowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lindsay Gragowski is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lindsay Gragowski, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gragowski graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Gragowski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lindsay Anne Gragowski MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lindsay A. Gragowski practice?
- Dr. Lindsay Gragowski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lindsay Gragowski practices Pediatrics near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians.