A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lindsay Grizzle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lindsay Grizzle is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lindsay Grizzle, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Grizzle graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Grizzle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lindsay Jean Grizzle MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lindsay J. Grizzle practice?
- Dr. Lindsay Grizzle has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lindsay Grizzle practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.