Overall Review

May 25th, 2016
Dr. Irvin clearly either has ulterior motives or does not care about information she provides. At first, I was impressed with her, but on more than one occasion she has either denied ever providing me specific information or went out of her area of scope. She has no consideration for how her decisions/opinions will affect children or families. After seeing other reviews, it makes me wonder if it is all a scheme for profit. I wouldn't trust the life of a Mayfly with her.

March 1st, 2016
Dr. Irvin is wonderful. My daughter is 10, and has been with Dr. Irvin since she was born. My other daughter is 18 months. Dr. Irvin is very thorough and caring. She always follows up and spends as much time with us as we need.

January 5th, 2014
Was once a good Dr
Been with Dr. Irvin for over 7 years. She went from being awesome to being non-existent. Over the last couple years, it's been interns & assistants seeing my children. She doesn't even know who we are anymore!

May 2nd, 2013
I expect better
She has sent my children to so many specialists becasue she is incompetent. Shehas a horrbile Office Manager and Staff. *****Run and go the other way.**** Do not subject your Children

November 28th, 2012
BEWARE of Alamo Heights Pediatrics
Notice previous stellar reviews were back with previous caring staff. Ever since office manager and admin changes came about the results are negatively impacted. I will not subject my children to the brash, condescending ethics if Alamo Heights Pediatrics. Thankful I'm learning this beforehand.

September 26th, 2012
Searching for new pediatrician......
I see this doctor once a year for school well checks. On a recent school required visit, after spending all of 2 minutes talking privately with my child, I was handed a card for a therapist and told that my child should probably see a professional. I was absolutely dumbfounded. Incredible.

November 2nd, 2010
Dr. Lindsay Irvin did not inspire my confidence
After 5 visits, I will not bring my kids back.

August 12th, 2010
She has changed the staff that use to help make her office to wonderful and different from the rest. Then things slowly changed to what I think is a real shame. He new staff that is forever changing is very rude and unhelpful. They don't know who you are or even care to know, not like the old staff. I hate to say it but I would much rather drive closer and deal with the same. I miss the old friendly office that made it so unique to the rest. Simply not worth it now.