Learn more about Dr. Lindsay Kilburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kilburn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kilburn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lindsay Kilburn, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Developmental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kilburn graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kilburn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lindsay B Kilburn MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lindsay B. Kilburn practice?
- Dr. Lindsay Kilburn has 1 office location.
Dr. Lindsay Kilburn practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Pediatricians and Washington Oncologists.