A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lindsay Landers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lindsay Landers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Landers
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Landers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lindsay Landers, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Landers graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Landers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lindsay Marie Landers DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lindsay M. Landers practice?
- Dr. Lindsay Landers has 1 office location.
Dr. Lindsay Landers practices Family Medicine near Andover, KS.
See Andover Primary Care Doctors.