A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lindsay Landers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lindsay Landers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lindsay Landers, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Landers graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Landers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lindsay Marie Landers DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lindsay M. Landers practice?
- Dr. Lindsay Landers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lindsay Landers practices Family Medicine near Andover, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Wichita, KS.
See Andover Primary Care Doctors.