A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lindsay Lefler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lindsay Lefler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lindsay Lefler, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lefler graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Lefler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lindsay Hawkins Lefler MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lindsay H. Lefler practice?
- Dr. Lindsay Lefler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lindsay Lefler practices Pediatrics near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Loveland, CO.
See Durham Pediatricians.