A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lindsay Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lindsay Crawford is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crawford
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crawford Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Crawford has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Huguley Hospital
- Harris Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lindsay Michele Crawford MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lindsay M. Crawford practice?
- Dr. Lindsay Crawford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lindsay Crawford practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.