A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lindsay Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lindsay Crawford is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crawford
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crawford Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Crawford has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Huguley Hospital
- Harris Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lindsay Michele Crawford MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lindsay M. Crawford practice?
- Dr. Lindsay Crawford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lindsay Crawford practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.