Obstetricians & Gynecologists

Weatherford OB/GYN Associates
706 Eureka St
Suite 100
Weatherford, TX 76086
Locations and availability (2)

|  not to sure  |  show details
Jul 3rd, 2014

I have been to Mcbride numerous times with good experiences each time but the last appointment I felt rushed in and out some of my question where left unanswered and I just felt like another number.I understand doctors are busy people but I really like consistency when it comes to my doctors.

|  The BEST doctor i have met!!!!  |  show details
by Jessica D. on Apr 15th, 2013

Dr. McBride delivered my daughter in April 2010. She is the best doctor ever, she is kind and sweet and always very informative. She also is a great listener and will answer all your concerns she also will not force you to do anything that you don't want to do. She gets excited right along with you at each milestone. She has great bedside manner she is honestly a AWESOME doctor and she genuinely cares for her patients but in a professional way. LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!!!! :)

|  show details
Aug 9th, 2012

Dr. Mcbride was my doctor for my second pregnancy. I'm a nurse and never have I met a more compassionate doctor. No cold bed side manner here. She's wonderful. She gets excited right along with you as your finding out new things about your baby. I had a c section and I was honestly up and cooking and cleaning two days later. This woman knows what she's doing. This truly was her calling!

|  Love her  |  show details
Nov 13th, 2011

She has been very compitent in diagnosing, as well as taking the time to explain everything in detail. Great bedside manner and even called me 24 hours post op personally to see how I was, make sure I understood everything discussed in recovery etc. Very impressed with her!

|  Best doctor I could ever ask for when I have another baby she will be our doctoe  |  show details
Oct 13th, 2011

You ask for a caring doctor this is the one to go to she waa great with all appointments telling what I could and couldn't do. What I need to do because being pregnant and all you think you cant do a lot ask her she will tell you. But over all best one ever.

|  Didn't know what she was talking about.  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2011

I came to Dr. McBride to talk about having a surgery. I have a tilted uterus and was looking for a surgery to fix it. When i asked her about it she looked at me like i was crazy and told me the surgery did not even exist. After more research not only have i found the surgeries online, but i have found actual patients that have had the surgery!

|  show details
Mar 7th, 2011

Dr.mcbride is a very caring woman. Her bedside manor is excellent. I had to have a D and C procedure with her and I can tell you she was like a mom to me the whole time,yet perfessional. I will continue to see her for all my female needs. We are fortunate to have a doctor like this in town.

|  An exceptional caregiver  |  show details
Jan 16th, 2011

Dr. Mcbride is one of the best obgyn doctors you will find in the DFW area. She is very professional and polite with the patients. I had a remarkable experience as her patient. SHe treated me as a freiend, always caring about all factors of my health. I am trully pleased with her and I hope she continues to deliver the same caregiving experience I had!!!