Dr. Lindsay Mcbride Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lindsay Mcbride?

Posted on April 9th, 2015

The staff is very rude and in a hurry to get you out and not friendly at all

Seek a second opinion

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

If you are an older woman (40 up) beware of anything this doctor suggests. Get a second opinion. For some reason unknown to me, this Doctor feels hysterectomies are a given when you reach a certain age. She also does not use up to date technology for the above procedures. If you are at child bearing age be aware you have choices other than a c-section. My daughter and I now use Fort Worth doctors which have been interviewed prior to using their services. FYI just so you are aware, radical hysterectomies remove your ovaries which produce estrogen. You will need hormones to replace what has been removed. Beware any Doctor who desires to take out ovaries and uterus for no other reason except you are aging; especially if they sell hormone replacement therapy. Also beware the doctor who wants to take out any body part which is not medically necessary. Surgery comes with inherent risks. I personally was dismayed with Dr. McBride for the above reasons. My daughter immediately changed to another doctor when she was told by Dr. McBride she rarely did natural births. I and my daughter are very healthy and happy with our new doctors. One other word of caution, never have a procedure if you feel the Doctor is trying to sell you on a surgery. Which doctor McBride did.

LOVE HER

Posted on December 15th, 2014

We LOVE Dr. McBride. She is seriously the best doctor ever and I highly recommend her. She delivered my daughter and I couldn't be happier. I'm 18 and she specializes in adolescents, she always made me feel comfortable and as reassured me that everything is going to be fine. She always answers every question. I'm honestly going to miss going to her since my daughter has been born lol! But she is the sweetest lady. Love her so much! (:

not to sure

Posted on July 3rd, 2014

I have been to Mcbride numerous times with good experiences each time but the last appointment I felt rushed in and out some of my question where left unanswered and I just felt like another number.I understand doctors are busy people but I really like consistency when it comes to my doctors.

Posted on August 9th, 2012

Dr. Mcbride was my doctor for my second pregnancy. I'm a nurse and never have I met a more compassionate doctor. No cold bed side manner here. She's wonderful. She gets excited right along with you as your finding out new things about your baby. I had a c section and I was honestly up and cooking and cleaning two days later. This woman knows what she's doing. This truly was her calling!

Office Staff Incompetent

Posted on June 6th, 2012

Love her

Posted on November 14th, 2011

She has been very compitent in diagnosing, as well as taking the time to explain everything in detail. Great bedside manner and even called me 24 hours post op personally to see how I was, make sure I understood everything discussed in recovery etc. Very impressed with her!

Best doctor I could ever ask for when I have another baby she will be our doctoe

Posted on October 14th, 2011

You ask for a caring doctor this is the one to go to she waa great with all appointments telling what I could and couldn't do. What I need to do because being pregnant and all you think you cant do a lot ask her she will tell you. But over all best one ever.

Didn't know what she was talking about.

Posted on June 29th, 2011

I came to Dr. McBride to talk about having a surgery. I have a tilted uterus and was looking for a surgery to fix it. When i asked her about it she looked at me like i was crazy and told me the surgery did not even exist. After more research not only have i found the surgeries online, but i have found actual patients that have had the surgery!

Posted on March 7th, 2011

Dr.mcbride is a very caring woman. Her bedside manor is excellent. I had to have a D and C procedure with her and I can tell you she was like a mom to me the whole time,yet perfessional. I will continue to see her for all my female needs. We are fortunate to have a doctor like this in town.

An exceptional caregiver

Posted on January 16th, 2011

Dr. Mcbride is one of the best obgyn doctors you will find in the DFW area. She is very professional and polite with the patients. I had a remarkable experience as her patient. SHe treated me as a freiend, always caring about all factors of my health. I am trully pleased with her and I hope she continues to deliver the same caregiving experience I had!!!

Posted on October 20th, 2017