A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lindsay Moskowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lindsay Moskowitz is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lindsay Moskowitz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Moskowitz graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Moskowitz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lindsay Joy Moskowitz MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lindsay J. Moskowitz practice?
- Dr. Lindsay Moskowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lindsay Moskowitz practices Psychiatry near Glen Oaks, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Glen Oaks Psychiatrists.