Learn more about Dr. Lindsay Moskowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lindsay Moskowitz is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moskowitz
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moskowitz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lindsay Moskowitz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Moskowitz graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Moskowitz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lindsay Joy Moskowitz MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lindsay J. Moskowitz practice?
- Dr. Lindsay Moskowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Lindsay Moskowitz practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.